AVP, Digital Product Development
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant JenJun Wong
Date posted 26 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
AVP, Digital Product Development A leading regional bank based in Kuala Lumpur is on a lookout for talents well versed in end to end product management to take ownership of product development cycles for its digital platforms (web/mobile).
About the AVP, Digital Product Development role:
As the AVP, Digital Product Development, your core focus will be on connecting the dots between various business stakeholders such as IT and marketing as well as posessing a strong customer driven mindset in order maintain a firm end goal of strong take up rates as well as great customer experience.
• Responsible for the product and planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle such as gathering product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Involved in new product developments or variation to product initiatives, overseeing sales, marketing, sales operations, campaigns, distribution, servicing and maintenance aspects throughout the product lifecycle.
• Build viable business models of products responsible for, identify the revenue and cost drivers, product synergies and dependencies, mode of distribution and develop growth plans accordingly.
• Identifying potential customers, stay informed on competing products and market landscape, and involved in developing & overseeing pricing and bundling strategies, discounts mechanisms, incentive schemes and product development.
• Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
• Recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams to provide product engineering development, management and sales solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in information Technology, Management information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Management
• At least 5-6 years’ of experience in product management and or product planning
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• Has analytical and problem-solving capability. Operational experience is an advantage
• Customer oriented and should have an in depth knowledge of all the products of the organisation
• Digital Native, with a strong understanding of the evolving digital landscape, technologies and paradigms
• Self-starter, fast leaner and highly adaptable to new environment
This established regional Financial Institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for like minded individuals whom are ready to step out of the box and leading in change!
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP, Digital Product Development position.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125