Head of UX, Contents & Analytics
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant JenJun Wong
Date posted 14 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
Head of UX, Contents & Analytics A leading bank within this region is on a lookout for a creative and analytical leader with experience in digital strategy and implementation to spearhead its digital presence for the organisation
About the Head of UX, Contents & Analytics role...
As the Head of UX, Contents & Analytics, you will be tasked to take the lead in the digital strategy development for its direct reach platforms in order to enhance the institutions market presence and adoption rate.
- Analyse website performance via analytical tools to understand user and their technological behaviour on digital platforms.
- Constantly in the know with new and creative methods in the areas of communication methodologies in order to achieve desired project outcomes.
- Manage website development to incorporate new features and functionality.
- Conceptualise and develop creative work for its digital platforms and its relevant communication materials.
- Ensure all creative work is up to industry standards and is aligned with the corporate brand guidelines.
- Develop, expand and manage current site designs and lead appropriate redesigns when needed.
- Manage Research and Development initiatives to come out with new innovative ideas.
- Develop website design scripts to enable greater technical capabilities on its digital platform.
- Ensure all new material developed adhere to the standards and are fully functional with the users’ systems.
- Continuously study and explore greater ways to display and deliver content on the website.
- Keep up with the latest trends on social media and understand how to best leverage on social medial to drive business.
In order to succeed in this role you will need to possess a good business acumen coupled with creative thinking.
- A recognised degree or equivalent professional qualification in related discipline i.e Mass Communication, Web/Graphic Design or Web Development.
- At least 5 years relevant exposure to function with 3 years managerial experience.
- Possess good strategic, analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Able to perform work under pressure in meeting tight deadlines, independent and a good team player.
- Able to lead meetings and motivate the team towards achieving set milestones.
- Able to think creatively, results oriented and displays consistent performance.
This established regional Financial Institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for likeminded individuals whom are ready to step out of the box and leading in change!
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of UX, Contents & Analytics position.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125