Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Patricia Lim
Date posted 31 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading international bank is seeking a high-calibre Team Lead to support the Government Linked Companies (GLC) business of the bank.
About the Corporate Banking Team Lead Role:
The GLC Team Lead is responsible to manage the bank’s GLC clients with the objective of increasing wallet share as well as acquire new accounts to broaden client base in the specified target market.
- effectively manage client portfolio under care by understanding client needs and tailoring solutions in accordance to their needs
- developing new business relationships to broaden client base
- preparation of credit proposals and related analytical support for submission to the relevant approving authorities & ensure speedy turnaround
- cross-selling corporate and transaction banking core products and services to increase wallet share
- performing annual reviews on timely basis to ensure sustained relationship with clients
In depth experience of at least 10 years of Corporate Banking experience is required to succeed in this role.
- possess strong accounting/financial analytical and credit evaluation skills, financial modelling and business writing /presentation skills and good understanding of the corporate banking products suite offered
- results-oriented individual, resourceful and strong business connections in identifying & developing business opportunities
- Good understanding of the market and the target segments the business focuses on
This leading global financial group is dynamic and has an outstanding reputation in its field. This is a great brand to join as the business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this fast-moving, dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Banking Team Lead role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125