Corporate Banking Junior Team Leader
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Eugenie Ong
Date posted 30 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Corporate Banking Junior Team Leader job has just become available at one of the most respected regional banks based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Senior Team Leader, this role is for a Corporate Banker who is already a team leader now or for someone who is ready to take up the leadership in their field.
About the Corporate Banking Junior Team Leader Role:
In this financial services business critical role you will be leading a team of relationship managers, focus in relationship building and networking with existing and prospective clients.
- Creating new thought leadership ideas.
- Understanding the clients existing and future funding / financial needs and providing insights of the Bank’s products and services.
- Working to provide accurate information of the Bank’s products and services to clients and drive the Bank’s initiatives.
- Consistently improving the level of service to clients.
- Working closely with the senior team leader and internal stakeholders, to ensure that all transactions comply with applicable regulatory framework/guidelines and the Group’s policies and procedures.
To succeed in the Corporate Banking Junior Team Leader job, you will need to have the ability to lead a team, to work effectively and co-operatively with senior team leaders, across borders and internal matrix.
- 15 years of relevant working experience, currently a team leader or a potential team leader material.
- Ability to develop overall business strategy and plans.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- A global perspectives, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures.
- Degree in Banking, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting / Finance or related discipline.
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA (or its equivalent), Banking and Financial Services Certificate (“BFSC”) and Certified Credit Professional (“CCP”) will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong accounting/financial analytical and credit evaluation skills, financial modeling and business writing /presentation skills and good understanding of the corporate banking & CBTM products suite offered.
- Results-oriented individuals, resourceful and strong business connections in identifying & developing business opportunities.
This regional bank needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Banking Junior Team Leader job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity. You can reach me at 03-2380 8758 or send me a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125