Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Bella Soraya
Date posted 16 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Relationship Manager – Employee Banking job in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at one of the world’s leading bank.
About the Relationship Manager – Employee Banking Role:
In this business critical role you are responsible to acquire and grow payroll or employee Banking (EB) Accounts, also to cross-sell multiple RC products to acquire payroll/EB base.
• Achieve defined sales targets; undertake sales presentation & organise monthly roadshow as well as draw up monthly plan to generate new business to achieve target
• Build and deepen relationship with existing Payroll/EB base to increase share of wallet and revenue; carry out sales initiative/ activities, implement cross-selling
• Provide professional key account management service to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction & retention by practising service excellence in handling customer issues, complaints, product enquiries in a timely, problem-free and responsive manner
• Ensure account opening forms and related documents are submitted for processing according to the approved time line, customer personal information are kept in confidentially and matters relates to Money Laundering and CDD for account opening are carried out in accordance to credit and compliance policies
• Exercise due care and diligence on matters relates to Money Laundering and CDD in the day-to-day sales processes, which include account opening and reviews, transaction monitoring, reporting suspicions, customer communication, implementing new requirements, updating and revising operating procedures, acquire relevant knowledge and training, provide support to superior and subordinates
To succeed in the Relationship Manager – Employee Banking job, you will need to work together with other stakeholders in ensuring all aspect of business and sales are carried out in a proper manner.
• Minimum corporate sales experience of three years', preferably gained in the banking and financial service industry
• Sound knowledge of bank products and services
• Meeting sales number oriented
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to deal with all level of people, often in complex and difficult situations
• Team player who shows initiative and assertiveness
• Self-motivator who is keen to upgrade improve personal knowledge and skill to meet job requirement
The successful Relationship Manager – Employee Banking will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well recognise brand offers a great working environment with a global culture.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Relationship Manager – Employee Banking job
Drop me an email or contact me to apply for this role.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125