Head of Corporate Banking
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Eugenie Ong
Date posted 17 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Head of Corporate Banking job has just become available in one of the most respected regional banks based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Head of Corporate Banking Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for marketing of the corporate loans, products and services (including deposits, treasury and cash management related products) to clients and evaluating the credit quality of the bank’s corporate loan portfolio in various industries and client base.
- To create and manage corporate and Investment banking relationships and ensure optimal
sells to all the customers
- Grow the corporate banking customer base by recruiting new customers, and wallet sizing to
the existing customers to attain high returns
- Work in close partnership with Senior Managers in Credit Risk Management, Trade Finance,
Investment Banking, SMEs and Group Head of Credit Risk Management to ensure that the
credit requests for new and existing facilities are correctly prepared in accordance with bank
- Liaise and provide leadership to RMs and the unit heads in areas of expertise, particularly in
regards to provision of facilities to customers and customer recruitment
- Responsible for delivering a service to customers that matches the Bank’s mission statement
To succeed in the Head of Corporate Banking job, you will need to have the ability to lead and work effectively and cooperatively with the teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- 20 years and above relevant working experience, having experience in managing a department
- Degree in Banking, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting / Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA (or its equivalent), Banking and Financial Services Certificate (BFSC) and Certified Credit Professional (CCP) will be an added advantage
- Possess strong accounting / financial analytical and credit evaluation skills, financial modelling and business writing /presentation skills, with a good understanding of the corporate banking products suite offered
- Results-oriented, resourceful and strong business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities
This award-winning regional bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Corporate Banking job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125