Corporate Banking FI Relationship Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Eugenie Ong
Date posted 17 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Corporate Banking FI Relationship Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected regional banks based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to one of the Head of Corporate Banking, this is a role for the expert in Financial Institutions.
About the Corporate Banking FI Relationship Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for marketing respectively products and services (including deposits, treasury and cash management related products) to Financial Institutions and evaluating the credit quality.
- Ensure that all transactions comply with the applicable regulatory framework / guidelines and the group’s policies and procedures
- Focus in relationship building and networking with existing and prospective clients by understanding their existing and future funding / financial needs as well as providing insights of the bank’s products and services
- Work closely with product partners to introduce and proactively cross-selling financial products that include FX, derivatives, bonds, cash management and trade finance product
To succeed in the Corporate Banking FI Relationship Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Min 10 - 15 years of relevant working experience
- Degree in Banking, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting / Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA (or its equivalent), Banking and Financial Services Certificate (BFSC) and Certified Credit Professional (CCP) will be an added advantage
- Possess strong accounting / financial analytical and credit evaluation skills, financial modelling and business writing /presentation skills, with a good understanding of the corporate banking products suite offered
- Results-oriented, resourceful and strong business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities
This award-winning regional bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Banking FI Relationship Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125