Corporate Banking Relationship Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Eugenie Ong
Date posted 17 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Corporate Banking Relationship Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected local banks based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Corporate Banking Relationship Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for marketing of the corporate loans, products and services (including deposits, treasury and cash management related products) to clients and evaluating the credit quality of the bank’s corporate loan portfolio in various industries and client base.
- Conduct post-sanction visits to ensure that the loans are properly utilised
- Ensure that all transactions comply with the applicable regulatory framework / guidelines and the group’s policies and procedures
- Focus in relationship building and networking with existing and prospective clients by understanding their existing and future funding / financial needs as well as providing insights of the bank’s products and services
- Monitor the loan / income growth and quality of their loans portfolio to meet the annual budget target
- Monitor the loan repayment activities and take steps to collect overdue loans
- Monitor and manage the loan portfolio to ensure that any deterioration in the asset quality is properly escalated to the relevant authorities
- Prepare credit proposals and related analytical support for submission to the relevant approving authorities and ensure a speedy turnaround
- Provide accurate information of the bank’s products & services to clients, drive the bank’s initiatives and consistently improve the service level to clients
- Work closely with product partners to introduce and proactively cross-selling financial products that include FX, derivatives, bonds, cash management and trade finance product
To succeed in the Corporate Banking Relationship Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in Banking, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting / Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA (or its equivalent), Banking and Financial Services Certificate (BFSC) and Certified Credit Professional (CCP) will be an added advantage
- Possess strong accounting / financial analytical and credit evaluation skills, financial modelling and business writing /presentation skills, with a good understanding of the corporate banking products suite offered
- Results-oriented, resourceful and strong business connections in identifying and developing business opportunities
This award-winning global bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Banking Relationship Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125