AVP, Wealth Management Business
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Bella Soraya
Date posted 06 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A unique opportunity AVP, Wealth Management Business job in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at one of the most renowned leading bank in Malaysia.
About the AVP, Wealth Management Business Role:
You will be reporting to the Head of Wealth Management and responsible to spearhead the Islamic Wealth Management products and managing end to end product development process.
- To spearhead the Islamic Wealth Management products i.e. Mutual Funds, Alternative Investments, Structured Products, Takaful, Annuities, etc.
- To identify, propose and structure investment solutions or new income stream avenue that generate fee base income to the Bank.
- To manage end-to-end product development process i.e. preparation of proposal paper, obtain Management / Regulators approvals, system readiness, accounting treatment, establish operating manuals / guidelines to ensure products, services, processes & documentation are Shariah compliant and within the internal & external regulations / laws requirements; whilst conducting trainings to sales team.
- To present and recommend proposal on partnership/reliance with other Asset Manager to introduce new products into the Bank Islamic platform as per consumer’s demand in accordance to current and anticipated industry trend.
- To manage end-to-end marketing plans from approval stage until implementation/launching including post mortem on campaigns.
- To conduct consumer/market demand and industry trends analysis on investment products t to address client's needs.
- To work closely and maintain overall relationship with business stakeholders i.e. Investment High Net Worth and Affluent Banking team, Bank Islamic Asset Management, Bank Investment Bank, Insurance, etc for collaboration product development initiatives.
To succeed in the AVP, Wealth Management Business job, you will need to have full understanding of the Wealth Management products as well as syariah compliance.
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Islamic Finance / Investment / Economics, or any other relevant qualification from a recognised university.
- Attained at least five years' experience in investments industry.
- Exposure to Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives and ETFs preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently.
- Strong logical, assessment / interpretation skills, critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent command of oral and written communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to perform work under pressure in meeting tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with various people at all level; internal and external.
The successful AVP, Wealth Management Business will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment with a global culture.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this AVP, Wealth Management Business job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125