Proposition Manager - Retail Business Banking
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Bella Soraya
Date posted 30 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Proposition Manager – Retail Business Banking job in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at one of the world’s leading bank.
About the Proposition Manager - Retail Business Banking Role:
In this business critical role you are responsible to come up with proposition strategy to enhance sales and product development effectiveness across nation for the stakeholders and business banking clients.
- Lead and partner globally with other global teams and functions to develop appropriate components and parts of strategy and practice for RBB business.
- Responsible for obtaining buy-in from and influence senior management and stakeholders for specific key initiatives, commitments and changes.
- Oversee the identification of opportunities to acquire and grow customer relationships and increase their profitability through improved targeting, best-in-class product/services, motivated sales force, and appropriate channel strategies.
- Develop & maintain close working relationships with other Group, Region and Country (and in country departments) as key stakeholders, to ensure coordinated delivery for the Bank’s customers.
- Develop an expert knowledge of customer base, market trends, and competitor activities in order to manage strategic direction.
- Lead and encourage constructive cross-country and cross-business teamwork by demonstrating collaboration and matrix management in action and challenging actions and behaviours that are not consistent with the Bank's diversity policy and/or the best interests of the business and its customers.
- Manage the processes, infrastructure and resources needed to deliver agreed team plans and targets, identifying and implementing improvements and collaborating with colleagues to maximise end to end integration, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Maintain a robust and efficient control environment across RBWM to ensure good operational, financial and project management and compliance with the Bank’s policy and procedures, together with early identification and effective resolution or escalation of issues that arise.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of a management information, analysis and reporting framework that supports and informs timely and effective business management and decision making at all levels.
- Implement and monitor the application of policies, governance frameworks, procedures, practices and standards to ensure quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance.
- University degree or above in a relevant business discipline e.g. business marketing, economics.
- Around 6-8 years of proven banking experience with sound knowledge of commercial banking/business banking products.
- Extensive experience of market research, strategy development, proposition and product development, marketing across specific financial product categories and customer segments.
- Thorough understanding of customer segmentation and management techniques, as well as propositions and products with relevant regulations impacting them.
- Depth of exposure and experience with SME propositions and products.
The successful Proposition Manager - Retail Business Banking will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well recognize brand offers a great working environment with a global culture.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Proposition Manager - Retail Business Banking job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125