Senior Relationship Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Eugenie Ong
Date posted 02 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior Relationship Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global banks in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Senior Relationship Manager Role:
In this financial services business critical role you will be working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets. The Senior Relationship Manager mainly responsible to acquire quality new to bank customer relationships by allocating time and resources effectively to successfully win new quality business from competitors. Develop effective strategies for winning new clients in order to generate new income and identify new sales opportunities in the form of new to bank alongside Relationship Managers.
- Leading and managing a team of Business Development Managers
- Developing effective strategies for winning new clients in order to generate new income and identify new sales opportunities in the form of new to bank alongside Relationship Managers
- Leading by example by demonstrating excellence in sales and following end to end sales process as defined internally
- Developing an appropriate calling plan to efficiently and effectively achieve goals and objectives. Through consultative selling, design and implement workable, innovative solutions for customers individual needs plus generate and receive quality referrals for/from other parts of the Group
- Marketing research and proactive measures to differentiate and deliver real value to prospect customers
- Generating new business through proactive management of shadow portfolios, building and maintaining high quality pipeline of new income opportunities
- Adhering to structures and processes in place for the management of credit, operational, reputation and regulatory risk
- Ensuring credit and operational quality is not compromised in the pursuit of income
- Maintaining and observe all the bank's control standards and implement and observe the Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulator
To succeed in the Senior Relationship Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with relationship managers, across borders and internal matrix.
- Qualification to a University Degree
- Minimum experience of 10 years' commercial/corporate banking experience
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs through a broad range of products and services
- Strong credit assessment skills, particularly with regard to more complex and structured facilities with an international dimension
- Good understanding of the international business trade cycle and the business processes involved importing and exporting
- Ability to apply structured bank solutions to match those needs
- Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
- Ability to effectively plan and organise, with tenacity to drive through results
- Good understanding of Islamic banking products will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential reward are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Relationship Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125