Corporate Banking Relationship Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Eugenie Ong
Date posted 23 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Corporate Banking Relationship Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected regional banks based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About this Corporate Banking Relationship Manager Role:
In this financial services business critical role you will be responsible to marketing of the corporate loans and other products & services (including deposits, treasury and cash management related products) to clients and evaluating the credit quality of the Bank’s Corporate Loan portfolio in various industries and client base.
- Responsible for timely execution of client mandates and requests as well as to assist in driving strategic advisory assignments of corporate customers
- To enhance account relationship with assigned corporate clients with the objective of increasing our wallet size and to also identify any signs of credit weakness
- Responsible for identifying loans and capital market opportunities and minimise credit risk through loan structuring
- Responsible for cross selling the Bank’s full range of products and services which attract fee income and interest income covering products from the Debt and Equity Capital Markets, Treasury & Markets and M&A areas
- To manage the credit quality of assigned corporate customers by building and keeping abreast of industry/product knowledge
To succeed in the Corporate Banking Relationship Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Must possess at least Degree in Accountancy/Banking and Finance or equivalent. Some corporate finance or investment banking experience will be an added advantage
- Holding or pursuing higher or professional qualifications will have an advantage
- Minimum five years' experience in the related field is required for this position
- Excellent communication, analytical, risk management and written skills
- Good knowledge of PC software applications
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
This regional bank needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Banking Relationship Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125