Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 23 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting CCRIS Reporting role has become available at a well known foreign banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the CCRIS Reporting role:
In this CCRIS Reporting role, you will be a Representative for CCRIS User Group and participates in all meetings organised by The Association of Banks in Malaysia (ABM) and Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) with representatives from other Banks.
- Manage the Central Credit Reference Information System (CCRIS) team
- Main contact for CCRIS guidelines, data definitions and submission procedures
- Accountable for all updated and new guidelines, queries, issues and enhancements highlighted by BNM and ABM
- Ensure and maintain a good working relationship with BNM’s CCRIS team and ensure compliance to the CCRIS guidelines
- Provides updates and appropriate response to BNM’s queries within the strict stipulated deadlines
- Organise and participate in meetings with BNM’s CCRIS team and internal meetings relating to CCRIS
- Supervises the management of CCRIS submission requirements set by BNM
- Manages the creation and deletion of CCRIS users and manage the CCRIS charges reports
- Manages CCRIS related projects to improve productivity, data integrity and enhancement of system
- Conducts CCRIS clinics and presentation organised by BNM for overseas participants
To succeed in this CCRIS Reporting role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and independently.
- Preferably a degree qualification with related working experience
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- A team player with good organisational skills and able to prioritise work
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin
- Knowledge of general banking, consumer credit policies, banking operations and systems procedures will be an added advantage
This leading financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CCRIS Reporting role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125