Salary MYR72000 - MYR96000 per annum + Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Syazwani Fazil Marican
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting Product Manager job in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at one of the world’s leading bank.
About the Product Manager Role:
Reporting to the Product Development & Management Team Lead, you will be assisting on issues and concerns relating to Business Client & Retail Deposits and developing & supporting product & campaign related initiatives as required by the Business.
- Developing & supporting management of deposit products within the framework and banking regulations provided by regulatory bodies
- Developing, positioning, pricing & planning for new/existing market segment/niches
- Developing communication briefs and conducting training to sales force prior to roll-out of deposit product / programme
- Supporting team to develop the detailed business requirements for proposed new products and ownership of the system development, testing and deployment
Product & Campaign Management
- Supporting entire product life cycle and coordinate with relevant departments to execute campaigns and product initiatives accordingly
- Building and manage relationship with relevant sales channels. Develop campaign briefs and conduct training to sales team prior to roll-out
- Reviewing and re-engineer processes to ensure that the products are cost efficient and customer centric
- Ensuring performance of campaigns & sales channels are tracked regularly and recommend performance improvements where required
- Ensuring the compliance of existing products to regulatory guidelines, standards and instructions from the regulators, in-country as well as group guidelines
- This role will have a larger focus in growing Business Client segment Deposits
To succeed in the Product Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the team and its segments.
- Strong leadership qualities with excellent interpersonal skills and multinational awareness and sensitivity
- Effective oral and written communication skills, able to deal effectively with people at all levels (internal and external) and in difficult and complex situations
- Focused, driven to lead, highly motivated and self-starter
This international bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are highly motivated and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125