Business Development Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Kelvin Liu
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting Business Development Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected financial services firm based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Corporate Relations, this is a role for a candidate who is a leader in their field.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible to work closely with the Director, COO and CEO to actively achieve the organisation's financial growth targets which includes Accreditation, Certified Training Professional and any other new products and services. The role includes both identifying revenue-generating opportunities for the institution as well as managing key client relationships.
- Working with the Director to define and develop the long term strategic goals for Business Development, in line with the overall strategy
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Building relationships with potential clients within relevant markets
- Creating, negotiating and closing accreditation process
- Guiding clients into the acrreditation process
- Analysing the progress of revenue generation goals and make recommendations for adjustments/interventions as required
- Developing partnership and collaborations that will enable us to enter markets more easily
- Ensuring sales performance is in line with the organisation's growth objectives
- Providing advice on the issues and objections from potential clients and how to overcome them
To succeed in the Business Development Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with other managers, across borders.
- FSI international experience
- Degree in Business/Finance/Economics
- Over 5 years' experience
- Strong business acumen, with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proven track record of reaching sales goals
- Strong leadership ability with customers and associates
- Consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to create innovative business solutions that drive value and create growth
- Must be proactive and passionate with a dedication to industry leadership
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time
This financial services firm is responsible for raising the standards and quality of professional learning and development in the financial services industry in Kuala Lumpur. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a postive attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the suitable person in this interesting Business Development Manager.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125