Corporate Banking Relationship Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Eugenie Ong
Date posted 10 October 2016
An exciting Corporate Banking Relationship Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected regional banks based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Corporate Banking Relationship Manager Role:
In this financial services critical role you will be responsible for relationship building and networking with existing and prospective clients, delivering the highest quality service alongside with product partners to introduce and proactively cross-selling financial products, division including FX, derivatives, bonds, cash management, and trade finance products.
- Inculcate good practice of credit and asset quality management.
- Facilitate loans growth and effective capital management at team’s level in order to achieve overall CB business strategy.
- Processing of: Renewals/ R&Rs (existing) / Other related operational & transactional request.
- Responsible for asset quality & surveillance: Special Mention Accounts (SMA)/ Watchlist (WL)/ Gross Impaired Loan Ratio (GILR)/ FRS 139/ Rating/ Risk Weighted Asset (RWA).
- Attend Group Exposure Limit (GEL) AA.
- Participate in Client Coverage's Account Planning sessions.
- Responsible for housekeeping of administration reports for: GB Finance/ GB Risk/ Any other ad hoc reports as and when requested by Managing Director Office of Corporate Banking.
- Attending to ad-hoc/ interim review exercise such as Stress Test, vulnerable industries, etc.
- Possess Bachelor in Marketing, Economics or Finance.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience particularly in commercial banking environment.
- Knowledge in syndication loan is an added advantage.
- Competent with relevant product knowledge in financial advisory.
- Experienced in credit analysis & evaluation.
- Keep abreast with market environment, client’ businesses operations, industry and competitor knowledge.
- Strong commercial acumen, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multitask and work in a dynamic high paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel and Word.
- Interact effectively as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Target-driven, self-motivated, independent with strong organizational skills.
This regional bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential reward are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Banking Relationship Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125