Head Islamic Wealth Management
Salary attractive benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Alisa Datuk Abd Kadir
Date posted 10 October 2016
An interesting leadership position as Head Islamic Wealth Management has just arise in one of the top Islamic banking based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Reporting directly to the CEO Islamic you will lead development and execution of the Islamic Wealth Management strategy to achieve fee-generating income goals.
About the Head Islamic Wealth Management role:
In this business critical role you will lead the collaboration with the Product Management Department (PMD), Head of Wealth Management and/or third party providers to design and develop Islamic Wealth Management propositions for the bank
- Lead the development of growth plans for Islamic banking key/niche Islamic Wealth Management segments covering HNW, mass affluent and institutional businesses.
- Lead and drive all marketing activities. Drive sales acquisition through development and launch of new product structures and marketing initiatives.
- Nurture positive and fruitful rapport with key accounts as well as identified internal and external stakeholders via regular formal and informal engagements, dialogues and collaborations. Ensure issues raised by client groups are resolved expeditiously. Responsible for delivering consistent growth in client value on a year-on-year basis.
- Be aware of market developments relevant to the Islamic Wealth Management business, through own market research, industry reports and marketing literature, regular liaisons with an informal network of market contacts. Responsible for conducting market research and analysis on market trend and competitors‟ Islamic Wealth Management propositions.
- Monitor and provide transparent feedback on Islamic Wealth Management business performance to CEO and Board. Conduct post-campaign analysis for all marketing programs launched and document key learning points for improvement in subsequent program rollouts. Continue to improve existing processes with a view towards improving cost, efficiency and customer delight.
- Provide helpline for internal and external customers. Conduct training and road shows to regularly refresh product knowledge at channels. Maintain good communication with sales teams and channels as well as back office system and operations.
To succeed in the Head Islamic Wealth Management job, you will need to be hands on and have the ability to effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- A degree with more than 8 years of experience in wealth management business Islamic or conventional
- Ability to develop business strategy and plans
- Articulate, driven, with strong leadership capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
The succesful Head Islamic Wealth Management will join a company whose expertise has made them leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a succesfull track record in wealth management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting position.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity!
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125