Business Banking Relationship Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Eugenie Ong
Date posted 10 October 2016
An exciting Business Banking Relationship Manager job has become available at one of the most respected global banks in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Business Banking Relationship Manager Role:
In this financial services business critical role you will be responsible in managing a portfolio of SME to commercial banking customers, with accountability for sales, service, risk and operational delivery. These clients have varying needs from basic client servicing to more complex multi-product needs.
- Grow sustainable revenues from the existing customer portfolio and through targeted acquisition of new quality customers
- Proactively grow international and cross border revenue
- Work collaboratively with other Global Businesses, Product and Service Partners to identify opportunities to connect customers to opportunities and strengthen the relationship
- Develop effective strategies to manage customer relationships, anticipate customer needs and provide a superior quality service to position HSBC as the market leader in this segment
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of customer information, including Know your Customer (KYC) requirements, in Group systems
- Keep abreast of external factors influencing international business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements
- Establish an effective working relationship with Risk in order to validate the accuracy of the customer risk profile, and ensure sustainable asset growth
- Deliver a high quality service by owning customer engagement, striving for excellence in all interactions with (prospective) customer or other professionals, and always acting according to the highest professional standards
To succeed in the Business Banking Relationship Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Strong customer-centric focus including a breadth of product/business experience, with at least 5 years banking experience most of which should have been spent in wholesale banking.
- Strategically oriented with strong analytical and communication skills;
- Strong track record of delivery and seasoned banking experience with breadth of knowledge in banking products and services.
- Commercially minded and customer focused.
- Balance of strategic thinking, change capacity and results focus.
- Organizational savvy, strong influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong command of English and any other language capabilities as required in Malaysia
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have an can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Banking Relationship Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125