Corporate Banking Relationship Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Eugenie Ong
Date posted 10 October 2016
An exciting Corporate Banking Relationship Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected local bank based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Corporate Banking Relationship Manager Role:
In this financial services business critical role you will be responsible for relationship building and networking with existing and prospective clients, managing a portfolio of the bank’s corporate clients.
- Marketing of the corporate loans, products and services (including deposits, treasury and cash management related products) to clients and evaluating the credit quality of the Bank’s Corporate Loan portfolio in various industries and client base
- Preparation of credit proposals and related analytical support for submission to the relevant approving authorities & ensure speedy turnaround. This includes the following:
- identifying pertinent credit-related issues and work out viable financing solution for clients;
- conducting pre-sanction visits & interview loan applicants; and
- handling post-approval work process
- To ensure that all transactions comply with applicable regulatory framework/guidelines and the Group’s policies and procedures
- Work closely with product partners to introduce and proactively cross-selling financial products including FX, derivatives, bonds, cash management & trade finance products
- Monitor loan/income growth and quality of their loans portfolio to meet annual budget targets
- Conduct post sanction visits to ensure that the loans are properly utilized.
- Monitor loan repayment activities and take steps to collect overdue loans
To succeed in the Corporate Banking Relationship Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in Banking, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting / Finance or related discipline
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA (or its equivalent), Banking and Financial Services Certificate (“BFSC”) and Certified Credit Professional (“CCP”) will be an added advantage
- Possess strong accounting/financial analytical and credit evaluation skills, financial modeling and business writing /presentation skills and good understanding of the corporate banking & CBTM products suite offered
- Results-oriented individuals, resourceful and strong business connections in identifying & developing business opportunities
This local bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Banking Relationship Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opprtunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125