Wholesale Banking Relationship Manager
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Kim-Yie Lee
Date posted 10 October 2016
A local financial institution is recruiting a Wholesale Banking Relationship Manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to join their team. In this Relationship Manager role, you will be responsible for working as a team under the Wholesale Banking unit handling Public Listed Corporates.
About the Wholesale Banking Relationship Manager Role:
In this role of a Relationship Manager you will be required to support the Team Leader to develop, originate and execute corporate banking solutions.
- structuring credit lending solutions according to strict banking risk guidelines
- structuring capital expenditure financing, for e.g. in sectors such as oil & gas and renewable energy
- providing capital management lending solutions to facilitate leveraged recapitalisation exercises to repay shareholders’ advances, pay special dividends, share buybacks, etc.
- facilitating bespoke lending solutions to facilitate a company’s life cycle requirements such as growth capital, acquisitions, balance sheet optimisation and exit strategies
- presenting and articulating credit submissions to Group Credit Risk Committee
- performing financial engineering and/or modelling in undertaking transactions
To succeed in this Wholesale Banking Relationship Manager role, you will need to have at least five years of multi-disciplinary experience in corporate banking, loan syndications, cross-border finance, structured asset finance, project finance and acquisition finance.
- relevant work experience from other local or international banks
- solid appreciation of credit analytics, credit ratings and risk-return pricing models
- proficient structuring and analytical knowledge, financial engineering and/or modelling expertise
- strong commercial acumen, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Certified Credit Professional qualification would be an added advantage
This financial institution is a financial services powerhouse with regional presence. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Relationship Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125