Head, Strategy & Product Development
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Kim-Yie Lee
Date posted 26 September 2016
An exciting Head, Strategy & Product Development job has just become available at one of the most respected financial institutions in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Consumer Retail Banking, this is a role for a product developer who is a leader in their field.
About the Head, Strategy & Product Development Role:
In this role you will be responsible to formulate, evaluate and execute business-wide tactical and strategic plans for SME banking on an on-going basis with an aim to enable business to remain market-relevant, competitive and exceed its business targets. You will also be required to undertake broad macro-environment/industry research, competitors benchmarking to identify key opportunities and challenges for the business.
- Achieving the assignment objectives via successful engagement with senior management, peers and subordinates within SME Banking and across the organisation
- Identifying and propose technology solutions or initiatives in support of the business towards achieving its goals and aspirations
- Driving, planning and developing product innovation in line with Bank’s core objective to achieve the aspired product profitability of SME
- Formulating and implementing competitive customer retention and utilisation strategies to drive and develop the profitability of SME Banking business
- Developing and executing strategic A&P and Marketing to create great public awareness on SME products and services and reach out to targeted SME community
- Providing timely, quality updates and support to Head, SME Banking in meeting financial deliverables and driving innovation processes/initiative
To succeed in the Head, Strategy & Product Development Role, you will need to have a minimum of five years experience in product development and a good grasp of the end-to-end processes.
- At least three years experience in strategic initiative roles, knowledgeable in customer analytics/segmentation and marketing is an added advantage
- Competent to formulate new ideas, working towards new opportunities & leverage on the existing ideas for process improvement and issues resolution
- Financial awareness and understanding on financial management and has the ability to develop, strategies and work within the budgetary guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills & people management and aptitude to motive, inspire and lead the team in a wide variability and cultural atmospheres.
This multiple award-winning bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and is the largest financial institution in the country coupled with a strong regional presence in South East Asia. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic culture.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply now or call me to find out more about this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125