Assistant Manager, E-payments
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Syazwani Fazil Marican
Date posted 15 September 2016
An attractive Assistant Manager, E-payments job in Kuala Lumpur has just arisen at one of the financial services company.
About the Assistant Manager, E-payments Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Department, you will be responsible for developing new e-payment related businesses via alliances and partnerships with the payment industry players in the country.
- Identify opportunities, pitch services to potential partners and maintain a good working relationship with existing and new business partner
- Proactively develop and improve products and services
- Follow up on action items after new business deals are closed by coordinating requirements and resources; adherence to the agreed business terms and ensure business & operations requirements are met
- Maintain the business development databases and providing updates during scheduled meetings for info and input by other team members
- Support marketing activities, including trade/scientific shows, mailings, etc
- Participate in periodic information systems risk assessments including those associated with the development of new or significantly enhanced business applications
To succeed in this Assistant Manager, E-Payments job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in Business/ Finance/ Banking/ Marketing field
- At least 5 years' experience in financial/ payment or marketing services industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to prioritise, organise and co-ordinate with minimum supervision
This leading financial services company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The company is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Manager, E-Payments job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125