Senior Relationship Manager
Consultant Kim-Yie Lee
Date posted 05 September 2016
A leading local investment bank is recruiting a Senior Relationship Manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to join their team. In this Senior Relationship Manager role, you will be responsible for working as a team under the Specialised Lending unit of the Corporate Banking division.
About the Senior Manager Relationship Manager Role:
In this role of a Senior Relationship Manager you will be required to support the Director to develop, originate and execute specialised lending solutions taking cognisance of credit, tax, legal, security and other structural issues across domestic and offshore jurisdictions.
- structuring asset finance transactions such as finance or operating leases involving ships/vessels, aircrafts and other commercial assets to achieve tax efficiency and off balance sheet treatment, where necessary
- structuring capital expenditure financing, for e.g. in sectors such as oil & gas (reserve-based financing) and renewable energy (solar, biomass, biogas, geothermal, hydro, wind, etc.)
- providing capital management lending solutions to facilitate leveraged recapitalisation exercises to repay shareholders’ advances, pay special dividends, share buybacks, etc.
- facilitating bespoke lending solutions to facilitate a company’s life cycle requirements such as growth capital, acquisitions, balance sheet optimisation and exit strategies
- presenting and articulating credit submissions to Group Credit Risk Committee
- performing financial engineering and/or modelling in undertaking transactions
To succeed in this Senior Relationship Manager role, you will need to have at least 10 years of multi-disciplinary experience in corporate and investment banking, loan syndications, cross-border finance, structured asset finance, project finance and acquisition finance.
- relevant work experience from international banks and regional exposure
- solid appreciation of credit analytics, credit ratings and risk-return pricing models
- proficient structuring and analytical knowledge, financial engineering and/or modelling expertise
- strong commercial acumen, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- willingness to travel
- Certified Credit Professional qualification would be an added advantage
This multiple award-winning bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and is the largest financial institution in the country coupled with a strong regional presence in South East Asia. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic culture.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Relationship Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125