Assistant Vice President of Data Analytics
Salary MYR108000 - MYR168000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Cathryn Yap
Date posted 29 August 2016
An exciting opportunity for Assistant Vice President of Data Analytics is now available with one of the most respected banks. Partnering with the Business, you will be responsible for end-to-end data analysis.
About the Assistant Vice President of Data Analytics Role:
Reporting to the Head of Performance Management, you will facilitate information gathering sessions and provide data services to Business units.
- Develop and prepare comprehensive monitoring tools with dashboard reporting for business users to monitor sales and performance of assigned portfolio
- Provide MIS to support product driven marketing programs by assisting in the development of test designs, analysis and benchmarking processes
- Create comprehensive analysis of business drivers to deliver business plan
- Support business teams and business performance analysts in strategy, product development through the use of advanced analytics techniques
- Support portfolio and product usage management in all products, through the development of propensity models/segmentation and derive optimal price points per segment/consecutive offers, to optimize both asset and liability books
- Evaluate the optimal points between activation and account closure (cost of activation efforts, probability of reactivation and revenue per reactivated account vs. Contingent credit and operational costs)
To succeed in the Assistant Vice President, MIS & Analytics role, you must possess six years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Strong analytical skills to review and analyze MIS data and information
- Experience in writing SAS program will be given high consideration
- Awareness of Consumer, SME and Wholesale Banking products and market trends would be desirable
- Able to maximize existing technological environment and latest analytical applications to provide best in class analytics
This respected financial group needs no introduction and is recognised as its field of expertise. It is dynamic and has an outstanding reputation in its field. This is a great brand to join as the business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this fast-moving, dynamic company.
If you have an exposure with data analytics and enjoy working in a dynamic banking environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125