AML System & Project Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Madiha MdRidza
Job Ref 1875130/001
Date posted 15 November 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-11-18 2023-01-14 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AML System & Project Lead job has just become available in a renowned bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
About the AML System & Project Lead Role:
In this business critical role, you will need to lead and build the test management team and spearhead the automation and refinement projects.
- Lead, develop and manage approved projects (new or enhancements) assigned/championed to/by FCC, compliance division
- Lead and manage the AML/CFT system project, test management and automation/re-engineering teams
- Form and define the objective and scope of the test management team
- Implement an AML/CFT system serving the bank and its subsidiaries within the committed date; no later than August 2024
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are identified and included in the workshops/activities to define and scope of the initiative/project, project plan, project schedule and key milestones and deliverables
- Manage resource requirements for projects by partnering with project managers in understanding scope of effort, deliverables and project plans
- Manage and coordinate with other units within FCC to identify, prioritise and facilitate execution of potential enhancement/refinement/re-engineering
- Ensure risks/issues are captured for all projects and ensure that any changes to the milestones/deliverables i.e. scope, timeline, due date are approved by the relevant committees
- Mitigate risks and resolution of issues are addressed in a timely manner including developing effective controls
- Coordinate with IT, vendors and other functional teams to deliver consistent and efficient process/platform enhancements, providing hands-on support and issue escalation as needed
- Ensure vendor performance is monitored and recommend actions to be taken where necessary
- Implement testing accountability and process consistently across all engagements
- Manage any other duties/assignment as and when directed/assigned by the superior as per business requirement from time to time
To succeed in this AML System & Project Lead job, you will need to plan and execute activities in relation to developing test strategy, test plan, test scripts, test verification and validation and test sign-off.
- Exposure to working on large transformation or regulatory projects impacting business operational models is necessary and at managerial level is an advantage
- Knowledge of AML/CFT and FCC regulations and policies in Malaysia and international markets with certifications in anti-money laundering and counter financing of terrorism is highly desirable
- Strong project management skills with successful track record of delivering projects and comfortable working with tight timelines and planning under uncertainties
- Capable of managing and building strong relationships with stakeholders across different Line of Business (LoBs) e.g. technology, and compliance
This organisation is an exciting addition to the financial services industry. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this AML System & Project Lead job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 November 2022An exciting VP, Hire Purchase Product Management job opportunity has opened up at a financial services provider based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An attractive Head, Credit Card Acquisition job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An attractive Digital Product Specialist job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 November 2022An attractive Associate Director, Digital Acquisition job in a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting Audit Manager/Senior Manager job has just become available in a global bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an auditor who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.