Head, International Compliance
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Doreen Ooi
Job Ref 1829980/001
Date posted 23 August 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-08-23 2022-10-22 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head, International Compliance job has become available at one of the top local banks based in Kuala Lumpur. Compliance professionals especially those with international or regional experience who are keen to expand their experience will be suitable for this job.
About the Head, International Compliance Role:
In this business critical role, you will oversee the execution of a compliance framework and plan under the international sector.
- Manage local compliance officers to ensure activities/initiatives are undertaken in accordance with the relevant laws, rules and regulations
- Manage the roll-out and implementation of regional compliance initiatives within the targeted deadline
- Provide leadership guidance and steer in line with strategic direction to the respective country compliance heads and regional business heads in ensuring business activities are within the provisions of the relevant laws, rules and regulations of the various countries
- Conduct independent oversight and compliance reviews on high risk areas, risk profile assessment, compliance risks mitigation and monitoring under the international portfolio
- Contribute to developing the organisation, as a member of the compliance team
- Represent regional compliance to attend local board meetings
To succeed in the Head, International Compliance job, you will need to have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Bachelor's degree/master’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the banking industry preferably investment banking
- Strong analytical and implementation skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proactively create opportunities to resolve or prevent problem with strong ownership to manage end-to-end completion
- Good leadership and excellent communication skills in managing relevant stakeholders
- Exposure to global compliance practices is an advantage
This well-known local bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. Career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Head, International Compliance job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 September 2022A well-known bank is seeking a highly-qualified Head of Market Risk. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the risk management department in the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 August 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Section Head, ORM Tools & Assurance. In this job, you should be a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 September 2022A CEO, Private Trust job has become available at a well-known banking group with a very strong presence in Malaysia. With significant growth, an excellent leadership opportunity has arisen for CEO, Private Trust to lead the business, based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022An interesting opportunity has surfaced for a VP, Islamic Wealth Management job at one of the local banks headquartered in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 September 2022An exciting ESG Specialist job has just become available at a reputable bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for professionals who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.