Vice President, Audit Methodology & Standards
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant PuiYi Sum
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-27 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Vice President, Audit Methodology & Standards job has become available at an established and renowned foreign bank with a strong presence in Asia.
About this Vice President, Audit Methodology & Standards Role:
In this business critical role, you will be covering audit practices, conformance to IIA standards, performing data analytics of audit issues and most importantly, championing best practice in audit governance.
- Responsible for implementation of Internal Audit framework in accordance with Group Audit standards and regulatory requirements
- Plan and manage the internal quality assurance review of IA function
- Deploy data analytics of audit issues and prepare analysis report for Audit Committee and senior management to help understand and better manage risks at an organisational level
- Provide support to IA teams in timely delivering high quality and concise audit / management reports as well as presentations to the Board, senior management and relevant authorities
- Develop a risk-based audit plan
- Responsible for reporting and monitoring of significant issues and whistle-blowing incidents related matters, and recommending appropriate interventions where needed
To succeed in the role, you will need to possess a strong understanding of internal audit processes and IIA standards, a comprehensive knowledge of internal audit framework as well as sound knowledge in internal controls, corporate governance, risk management and relevant authority regulations and guidelines.
- Possess a degree in finance, accounting, audit or any equivalent discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience, including significant management experience in a leadership position
- Have a strong understanding of internal audit processes and IIA standards
- Possess in-depth understanding of the inter-relationships of business and support units throughout the organisation and how they impact the overall control environment and the audit approach
- Well-versed in Microsoft Power-Point and data visualisation tools for presentation materials to Audit Committee/senior management as well as for data analysis work
This financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding and yet dynamic but if you own a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Vice President, Audit Methodology & Standards job.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C