Senior Shariah Auditor (based in Brunei)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant PuiYi Sum
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 240000 240000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Shariah Auditor role has just become available at one of Brunei's most prominent bank.
About this Senior Shariah Auditor Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible in assisting the Head of Internal Audit in overseeing the quality assurance and control effectiveness of the operations of the Bank.
- Plan audits, allocate resources and manage the audit team including co-sourced auditors, secondees
- Lead internal audits, and report on the design and operating effectiveness of the control framework for all audits
- Report on the design and operating effectiveness on controls with smart actions and identify opportunities to improve governance, risk and controls.
- Support preparation and development of a risk-based Audit Plan, including consultations with senior management and the Shari’ah Advisory Board
To succeed in this Senior Shariah Auditor role, you will need to have strong analytical and report writing skills, as well as good interpersonal skills with an ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or any equivalent discipline
- Minimum of eight years' experience in auditing within the banking industry
- Solid knowledge and experience in risk credit management, compliance, corporate governance, Shariah and banking governance/operations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to drive continuous communication with the regulators, head office, business unit and other relevant departments, and across borders too
This is one of Brunei’s largest bank and is an internationally recognised financial institution governed by global best practices under the guidance of an experienced management team. The bank is committed to meeting the needs of its customers from all walks of life through continuous service, product and technology innovations.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Shariah Auditor job.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C