Deputy Director, Regulatory Compliance
Salary Market aligned
Consultant PuiYi Sum
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Deputy Director, Regulatory Compliance position has just arisen at a reputable bank. This is a role for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in his or her career.
About the Deputy Director, Regulatory Compliance Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing high quality advisory service to stakeholders across a wide spectrum of regulatory compliance matters such as risk management, training and governance requirements.
• Perform appropriate tests/review to evaluate the adequacy of internal controls to manage compliance risk and promptly follow up on any identified deficiencies and plans to address such deficiencies
• Prepare report for the management and brief senior managers, when needed, on compliance risk issues and findings
• Advise on legal and regulatory requirements and its implications on the compliance risk profile; manage compliance risk going forward
• Provide compliance advisory to business units on the products and services from product initiation till product launch
• Ensure adequate training is provided to officers of the bank on relevant legal and regulatory requirements governing the bank’s activities
• Draft and operationalise any policy procedure issued by group and regulator for adoption in the bank
• Ensure timely dissemination of new regulation and follow up on the status of completion with relevant stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders at various levels.
• Deep knowledge in regulatory compliance, with solid exposure to key business processes in the banking sector
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in banking industry
• Sound understanding of key current regulatory change initiative(s)
• Relevant experience in the areas of risk assessment, formulating and executing compliance review plan
If you are a talented and driven professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Deputy Director, Regulatory Compliance position is the role for you.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C