AVP, Group Regulatory Compliance
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yilin Tham
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AVP, Group Regulatory Compliance position has just arisen at a local reputable bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in his or her career.
About the Regulatory Compliance, AVP Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible of the regulatory compliance section, assist to promote compliance within the laws & regulations. You will also act as the reference point for regulatory compliance matters.
- Take the lead in the regulatory compliance management, which includes conducting assessment and / or testing, formulating the bank's compliance policies and relevant controls and procedures, performing the compliance risk monitoring and risk reporting
- Provide regulatory compliance advice for the specific line of business with regards to the latest updates and recent market changes
- Establish the internal criteria / risk triggers for the bank's departments and branches to detect non-compliance risks and provide guidance to the respective employees at the branch and department in compliance-related matters
- Evaluate the internal generated non-compliance incidents and conduct the regulatory compliance training and awareness programmes for the internal staff
- Identify the regulatory compliance risks associated with the bank's products or services and / or arising from operational changes
- The successful Regulatory Compliance, AVP will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders of various levels, across borders and internal matrix.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s degree and professional qualifications in compliance or related disciplines, with at least eight years' relevant experience in regulatory compliance management
- Possess relevant knowledge of regulatory compliance laws and regulations
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This established bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regulatory Compliance, AVP job.
Apply today or email me at Yilin.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C