Head of Financial Crime Compliance
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Doreen Ooi
Date posted 23 June 20192019-06-23 2019-08-22 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A reputable international bank is seeking a highly-qualified candidate with Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) experience to fill the position of Head of Financial Crime Compliance for wholesale banking. This is a role for a FCC professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the FCC department in the organisation.
About the Head of Financial Crime Compliance Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to develop and implement best in practice standards, policies and procedures to govern the Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) function for wholesale banking.
- Leadership to ensure proactive approach is taken for identification of financial crime risk change and potential impacts
- Development and continuous review for appropriateness of framework to monitor financial crime developments
- Lead / liaise with relevant regional stakeholders to provide expertise on all FCC matters
- Interact with regulators and industry bodies on financial crime related matters
- Strong communication and working relationship to ensure implementation of new discipline
- Lead, motivate and develop an effective regional team through communication, cultivate an environment that supports diversity
To succeed in this role as Head, Financial Crime Compliance, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior stakeholders, internally and externally, and across borders.
- Leadership experience and a strategic thinker
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, with experience dealing with executives at all levels including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management and policy in the language of business
- Ability to develop practical, cost effective solutions to complex issues
- Significant experience in Risk and Operations Management together with business management, preferably from a front line role in commercial banking
- Experience dealing with regulatory matters and confident interaction with regulators
- Experience creating, leading and motivating a team
- Experience interpreting and analysing a large volume of information and / or data and provide succinct summary for management
This globally established financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in this region. With great clients and known for their corporate practices, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Financial Crime Compliance role.
Apply today or email me at Doreen.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C