Senior Specialist, AML Advisory (Retail Banking)
Consultant Ammelia Chew
Date posted 19 April 20192019-04-19 2019-06-18 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An attractive Senior Specialist, AML Advisory position has just arisen at a local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Senior Specialist, AML Advisory:
You are required to provide AML advisory to the retail banking business partners on AML/CFT related matters and support any other ad hoc tasks.
- Identify, assess and mitigate money laundering and terrorism financing (ML/TF) risks for the Group.
- Provide support and advisory services on AML/CFT related matters
- Review of the AML/CFT practices and conduct risk assessment to ensure compliance to the relevant regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Any other ad hoc tasks
- Any relevant tertiary background ie Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Advanced Certification in AML/CFT (Preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a banking and financial Institution with specialisation in AML/CFT advisory
This local bank has got the people and ethos to act with speed, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Specialist, AML Advisory job.
Apply today or email me at Ammelia.Chew@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C