Consultant Ammelia Chew
Date posted 18 April 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An attractive Compliance/ FCC Manager position has just arisen at a payment service provider based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Compliance/ FCC Manager:
This Compliance Manager requires to support our business operations team and managing our card scheme networks regards to applicable regulations and standard policies in order to be executed on the relevant projects and departments. The successful candidate should be able to mitigate conduct and reputational risk issues, and strives to remain ahead of compliance changes. This role will be reporting to the Head of Acquiring Operations.
- Act as a business partner to our departments to assist on all compliance deficiencies
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders within markets and departments to provide expertise and support to Card Schemes Network related matters
- Assists in identify Card Network Compliance risks and performing Compliance risk assessment
- Monitor change developments and potential impact on the Business including performing gap analysis and providing Compliance advisory to stakeholders
- Perform and support Compliance risk assessments
- Assists in providing training to create Compliance awareness including thematic issues
- Interact and share best practices with Business lines
- Maintain and develop professional working relationship with business managers at the Global and Country levels
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Bachelor Degree in Business or equivalent
- Has work in similar compliance role related to credit card business/payment card industry
- Flexible and highly adaptive in responding to ad-hoc projects in a fast growing environment
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills in managing workload
This payment service provider firm has got the people and ethos to act with speed, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Compliance/ FCC Manager job.
Apply today or email me at Ammelia.Chew@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C