Assistant Manager, Investment Governance
Consultant Ammelia Chew
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 55000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An attractive Assistant Manager, Investment Governance job has just arisen at an insurance firm based in Cyberjaya. This is a role for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Assistant Manager, Investment Governance:
You will be part of a team of Portfolio Governance professionals as part of a Centre of Excellence that is responsible for implementation of an effective portfolio monitoring within for Investments units across the Group.
- Perform on-going AIMS and CMGR support on the following:
- Review, follow-up and uplifting of the pre-trade alerts from business units.
- Assist AIA business units to review/ amend the existing CMGR rule which may due to the changing or new regulatory, mandate and internal requirements.
- Assist with the set-up of new CMGR rules in accordance to Business Unit and AMC Governing Documents.
- Engage with stakeholders within various local business units, AMCs, Group Investment, Group Risk and Group Investment Compliance in discharging the above roles.
- Other ad hoc activities as delegated by the Manager, Investment Governance from time to time.
- Finance related professional certifications, or progress towards completion, would be viewed favourably
- Over three years of compliance/ risk/ audit/ controls experience in insurance, asset management/unit trust company would be ideal.
- Knowledge and/ or experience of Bloomberg AIM Compliance Module or a similar portfolio monitoring system would be beneficial but is not mandatory.
- Experience in dealing with various stakeholders, e.g. regulator, legal, investment, finance, operations & auditors.
- As this regional position supports the group, the role will need have shift hours and provide holidays coverage (annual leave in leave would be provided to offset any holidays)
This leading insurance firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The firm has the people and ethos to act with speed, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Assistant Manager, Investment Governance job.
Apply today or email me at Ammelia.Chew@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C