Business Analyst, Compliance
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Ammelia Chew
Date posted 22 March 20192019-03-22 2019-05-21 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 72000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An attractive Business Analyst, Compliance job has just arisen at a local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Business Analyst, Compliance Role:
Due to notable regulatory projects, the team are currently looking for experienced compliance candidates who are particularly skilled in AML/CFT, FCC regulations and policies, preferably with project management experience to drive this ongoing transformation.
- Drive and manage multiple projects delivery/implementation proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications and risks
- Establish effective project controls and procedures and quality assurance processes
- Manage and plan resources, responsibilities and schedules
- Ensure that all projects for which they are responsible for are delivered on time and within the scope and budget provided utilising the appropriate project management framework and tools
- Manage business level Project Governance and manage monthly dashboards, KPIs, Risks and Issues (R&I) and updates to business sponsors and weekly updates to the team
- Create the necessary project governance ensuring ongoing engagement with stakeholders
- Work closely with business stakeholders and SMEs to seek appropriate guidance, clarification and approval / sign off for project deliverables
- Provide management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider AML/CFT programme objectives
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in any field or any equivalent professional qualification
- At least four to six years' of experience in compliance functions in financial services
- Possess good knowledge in AML/CFT, FCC Regulations and Policies, preferably with project management experience
This local bank has got the people and ethos to act with speed, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Business Analyst, Compliance job.
Apply today or email me at Ammelia.Chew@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C