Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ammelia Chew
Date posted 22 March 20192019-03-22 2019-05-21 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 13000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An attractive Compliance Reviewer position has just arisen at a local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This job is for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Compliance Reviewer Role:
This is a great opportunity for a Compliance Reviewer to strategise, lead and manage the execution of surveillance and review plan.
- To perform risk assessment annually
- To lead the assessment and validation of the transaction monitoring scenarios and assess whether it collectively covers all facets of underlying risks, and whether the scenarios are designed to comprehensively detect the right transactions
- To lead the validation of customer segmentation approach, e.g. whether the customer segmentation performed in a sensible way and whether changes to the customer segmentation are being monitored
- To lead and collaborate with stakeholders to perform root cause analysis that contributed to the control lapses/breaches
- To escalate issues that poses high risk to the group, senior management and Board of Directors proposing measures to mitigate the risks identified
- To provide assurance to the Group Chief Compliance Officer (GCCO), senior management and Board of Directors that the practices throughout the group is in compliance to the requirements impacting the respective businesses
- To succeed in the Compliance Reviewer role, you will need to possess minimum 10 years' relevant experience in Compliance Review and strong technical knowledge in performing transaction monitoring scenarios/ model
- Bachelor's Degree in Law/ Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications
- Strong people and project management skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the banking business and its business issues
- Understanding of relevant statutory requirements and guidelines issued by BNM and other regulatory bodies
This firm has got the people and ethos to act with speed, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Compliance Reviewer job.
Apply today or email me at Ammelia.Chew@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C