AVP, Project Compliance
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-21 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting AVP, Project Compliance job has just arisen at a local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the AVP, Project Compliance Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for supporting the Group in developing and implementing the new AML/CFT Target Operating Model (TOM) including developing Standards and Capability in business, designing standardised KYC/CDD process and controls, methodologies, business level policies and procedures.
- Drive and manage multiple projects delivery / implementation proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications and risks
- Establish effective project controls and procedures and quality assurance processes
- Manage and plan resources, responsibilities and schedules
- Ensure that all projects for which they are responsible for are delivered on time and within the scope and budget provided utilising the appropriate project management framework and tools
- Manage business level Project Governance and manage monthly dashboards, KPIs, Risks and Issues (R&I) and updates to Business Sponsors and weekly updates to the team
- Create the necessary project Governance ensuring ongoing engagement with stakeholders
- Work closely with business stakeholders and SMEs to seek appropriate guidance, clarification and approval / sign off for project deliverables
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders at various levels.
- Bachelor's degree in Banking and Finance or related discipline. MBA preferred. Certified AML/CFT Compliance Officer (CAMCO) is highly desirable
- Minimum ten years’ relevant experience in a large size financial service institution with minimum five years’ experience in regulatory, compliance and operational risk related fields
- Experience in working on large transformation or regulatory projects impacting business model necessary
- Well versed and extensive/working knowledge of AML/CFT and FCC Regulations and Policies in Malaysia and international markets
- Strong project management skills with successful track record of delivering projects in a financial service institution is necessary
This established bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are a talented and driven professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this AVP, Project Compliance position is the role for you.
Apply today or email me at Jaecent.Lei@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C