VP, Regulatory Compliance
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An attractive VP, Regulatory Compliance job position has just arisen at a foreign bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the VP, Regulatory Compliance Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing a high quality regulatory advisory service to Management from various product and support offices across the Bank on local regulatory requirements, including but not limited to foreign exchange requirements under various laws, regulations, regulatory notices and guidelines in order to ensure the Bank’s compliance with these requirements.
- Draft, maintain, review and update compliance policies and procedures to ensure the Bank’s alignment with all relevant regulatory requirements
- Actively guide and follow up with the product and support offices across the Branch to ensure that any required changes have been implemented and policies and procedures created or updated
- Develop recommendations for continuous improvement and support implementation as well as taking appropriate action to correct the violation of laws, regulations or the Bank’s Compliance Manual and Standard Procedures in accordance with the internal procedures
- Collate and report to relevant offices including the Parent Bank Compliance Office on the creation, amendment or abolition of relevant domestic laws and regulations
- Support in managing the risk profile for the department as well as collaborating with stakeholders from other departments
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders at various levels.
- Applicant must have a recognised Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or its equivalent from a recognised university/higher learning institution
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience with strong knowledge of banking regulatory environment and regulations and deep understanding of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations
- Good communication skills with the ability to influence others and build good rapport with local and external regulatory bodies
If you are a talented and driven professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this VP, Regulatory Compliance position is the role for you.
Apply today or email me at Jaecent.Lei@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C