Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 03 January 2019 2019-01-032019-03-04 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 84000 84000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Assistant Manager, Internal Audit job position has just arisen at an insurance firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Assistant Manager, Internal Audit Role:
In this business critical role, you will be supporting the head of department in ensuring key business risks are identified and appropriately mitigated in the firm.
- Conduct audit assignments including system review, identifying operational shortcomings, review compliance with regulatory requirements, and internal control policy procedures, policy as well as sound business practices
- Provide recommendations for improvements within the budgeted time and cost as well as based on department guidelines and standards
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with the process owners and business management to help improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the internal controls and business processes
- Oversee and provide quality control of the audit work to ensure department guidelines and standards are met
- Monitor progress and adequacy of actions taken to rectify audit issues, as well as coordinate with other control and monitoring functions
- Conduct other assignment and assume responsibility for other tasks as directed by the Senior Manager and/or Head of Internal Audit
- Undertake the performance and completion of unscheduled/ ad-hoc reviews as and when required
To succeed in this Assistant Manager, Internal Audit role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders at various levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification(s) in accounting, banking or finance
- Minimum five years’ audit experience preferably in the insurance sector
- Preferably with knowledge and the ability to perform data analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as interviewing and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and to work effectively in a team environment
If you are a talented and driven professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Assistant Manager, Internal Audit job position is the role for you.
Apply today or email me at Jaecent.Lei@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C