Manager, Financial Crime Compliance
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 02 November 2018 2018-11-022018-12-30 financial-services Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An attractive Manager, Financial Crime Compliance position has just arisen at a global consulting firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Manager, Financial Crime Compliance Role:
This is a great opportunity for a Manager, Financial Crime Compliance to drive the financial crime strategy and response centre, build, grow and retain a successful team, develop client relationships and a solid deal pipeline, nurture talent and ultimately play to win in the market.
- Manage a team of financial crime consultants and share your specific sector knowledge with them
- Play an important role in the business development and leadership of the Asia-Pacific Financial Crime Strategy and Response Centre
- Develop and deploy sophisticated analytical approaches to gain a deeper and more complete understanding of complex business issues
- Use business concepts and jurisdictional data privacy implications to help clients better control and mitigate risk during discovery
- Help clients manage strategic, financial, operational, technological, and regulatory risk to enhance enterprise value
- Help client make confident decisions based on analyses of available information to manage critical business threats
- Lead engagements and provide strategic direction to the team to deliver a superior client experience
To succeed in the Manager, Financial Crime Compliance role, you will need to possess minimum six years’ experience in combination of notable areas including but are not limited to Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions, Cyber Forensic, Financial Crime Intelligence or Market Conduct, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Relevant subject matter experience in financial crime areas such as AML/sanctions advisory, KYC/CDD, transaction monitoring etc
- Engagement and team management experience with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be operationally capable of conducting and leading fieldwork and adhere to time lines
- Must be able to manage diverse clients including the preparation/presentation of complex reports
- Ability to identify issues quickly and to present solutions when reporting to practice leaders
This global consulting firm has been one of the leaders in the industry for years and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused compliance professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Manager, Financial Crime Compliance job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125