Manager, Financial Crime Risk Assurance
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 05 October 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Manager, Financial Crime Risk Assurance position has just arisen at a foreign bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Manager, Financial Crime Risk Assurance Role:
In this business critical role you will be tasked to understand the activities of the banking group and the technical and commercial implications to assess the level of compliance with internal and external regulations and also to form judgements on materiality and significance and advice competently on significant regulatory issues identified via reviews.
- Have a thorough understanding of the objectives of all relevant internal and external regulations, to keep updated on regulatory and other requirements and to balance the requirements with the business demands in the midst of an increasingly competitive industry
- Maintain sufficient independence and be of sufficient seniority and authority to be able to perform duties objectively and without hindrance while also operate in a rapidly changing and complex regulatory and business environment
- Develop practical, effective and innovative solutions with quick implementation and must be decisive in discharging their accountabilities based on sound reasoning, possibly in the face of opposition or conflict, under considerable autonomy and independence
- Tasked to have thinking and organisational abilities to absorb and process varies and complex information and to proactively anticipate and identify new issues which may arise, so as to advise senior management in a timely and relevant fashion with appropriate and workable recommendations
To succeed in the Manager, Financial Crime Risk Assurance job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders of various levels, internally and externally, and across borders.
- Possess at least five years’ experience within a compliance or audit/internal control function in the industry
- Possess management and leadership skills with strong ability to prioritise and strategise plan
- Possess lateral thinking and problem solving/analytical capabilities
- Self-starter, independent with good organisational skills
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Manager, Financial Crime Risk Assurance job.
Apply today or email me at Jaecent.Lei@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125