Compliance Project Analyst
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 22 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Compliance Project Analyst role has just become available with a leading local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Project Manager, this will be an opportunity to take your career to the next level and also be part of the newly set up unit with a regional platform.
About the Compliance Project Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for supporting the development and/or review of the estimates for the project’s schedule, effort and cost using established estimating models, best practices and past experiences.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the programme plan, including risk management, project measurement and quality management plans
- Collaborate with respective support teams on implementation activities to ensure effective implementation and necessary post implementation support
- Support the lead in managing a technical and functional team with focus on delivering Target Operating Models
- Participate in the execution of technical and functional delivery project that meet scope, timeline and within budget
- Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined points to ensure that the project is delivered timely and successfully
To succeed in this Compliance Project Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, independently and cooperatively with stakeholders of various levels and across borders.
- Relevant degree or equivalent from recognised University, with at least five years' relevant experience in the banking sector
- At least three years' working experience in project management or programme management
- Experience in engaging and reporting status to senior management stakeholders; experience in Agile methodologies would be an advantage
This locally established regional financial institution requires no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Compliance Project Analyst role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125