Assistant Manager, ERM & Compliance
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 13 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An excellent Assistant Manager, ERM & Compliance job has just arisen at a leading financial institution in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to provide guidance on compliance matters to ensure the organisation adheres to the requirements.
About the Assistant Manager, ERM & Compliance role:
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Manager, ERM & Compliance to support the Compliance Manager to enforce regulatory requirements imposed by the regulators in a timely manner.
- Monitor and collaborate with other divisions to assist in developing and implementing corrective action plans
- Conduct independent reviews and evaluate any compliance issues or concerns
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for the general operation of the compliance programme and its related activities
- Prepare reports on a regular basis to senior management and BRC
- Maintain an effective communication programme such as new and existing compliance issues, AML/CFT as well as standards of conduct
To succeed in this role as an Assistant Manager, ERM & Compliance, you must have at least five years’ relevant working experience in the audit or compliance function.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to appreciate compliance risks of a financial institution
This financial institution has been one of the leaders in the country in its field of expertise - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused compliance professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Assistant Manager, ERM & Compliance position is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125