Senior Compliance Review Manager
Salary + Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Anthony Lim
Date posted 10 October 2016
An exciting Senior Compliance Review Manager role has just arisen with one of the most respected and globally established financial institution to be based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Compliance, this is the role for Internal Auditors who are ready to take the step up in their current career progression.
About the Senior Compliance Review Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible to implement the Group Compliance Review strategies and agenda of the Bank to ensure the banking operations are all in compliant with the Group Compliance framework and policies, as well as Bank Negara's (BNM). Other key responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following.
- Formulate relevant and inclusive Country Compliance Review schedules on an annual basis
- Execute the Compliance Review tasks in accordance to the Group standards and frameworks
- Ensure all significant issues are identified during the course of the reviews and are appropriately & timely escalated
- Provide periodic Compliance Review progress summary to the relevant Governance Committee(s) in the region/countries accordingly
To succeed in the Senior Compliance Review Manager role you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders of various levels across the Group's division, across borders and internal matrix. Other key requirements include, but not limited to, the following.
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience in a banking and financial institution with sound knowledge of Compliance and Regulatory matters; internal auditors are also encouraged to apply
- Possess good judgement enabling the provision of sound advice in difficult areas of regulation and practice and the proactive management of compliance and regulatory risk
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Possess sound judgement on business practices, regulatory relationship management and reputational risk
- Possess integrity with proven ability to establish relationships and exert influence with regulators and other external stakeholders.
This globally established financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is dynamic and demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The financial institution is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Compliance Review Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125