VP, AML Compliance
Salary MYR120000 - MYR240000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant YewWeng Low
Date posted 18 October 2016
An excellent VP, AML Compliance position in Kuala Lumpur has just arisen at one of the world’s leading banks.
About the VP, AML Compliance role:
In this critical governance role, you will be responsible for assisting the bank in the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism efforts and fighting against corruption framework, through the implementation of a robust “know your client”/on-boarding procedures, and a sound transaction monitoring and reporting framework.
- Ensure the appropriate AML/CFT procedures, including customer acceptance policy, customer due diligence, record-keeping, ongoing monitoring, reporting of suspicious transactions and combating the financing of terrorism are implemented effectively
- Carry out the Compliance Roadmap in order to examine and evaluate the bank’s level of compliance with the regulatory requirements as well as the internal policies and procedures
- Ensure the AML/CFT mechanism is regularly assessed to ensure that it is effective and sufficient to address any change in money laundering and financing of terrorism trends
- Build a good working relationship with the regulators and act as liaison officer between the bank and regulators
To succeed in this role, you should possess minimum eight years' experience in financial services industry, specialising in AML/CFT compliance.
- Minimum eight years' experience in financial services industry, specialising in AML/CFT compliance
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, through all levels of the organisation
- Meticulous and strong analytical skills
- This position is open only to Malaysian passport holder or permanent resident
This bank is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe, with presence in approximately 100 countries around the globe. This banking group has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP, AML Compliance job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125