Senior Manager, AML Transaction Compliance
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant YewWeng Low
Date posted 10 October 2016
A rapidly expanding asset management firm is looking for a talented Senior Manager, AML Transaction Compliance in Kuala Lumpur to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all AML/CFT Compliance matters.
About the Senior Manager, AML Compliance Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality of service. You will also play a critical role in providing the direction to all things AML compliance related.
- supervise the team tasked to perform the daily transaction monitoring to ensure timely closure and escalation of AML/CFT alerts
- provide advice and guidance to staff on AML/CFT matters related to policies, investigation techniques and potential suspicious activities
- ensure the SOP/RBA are up to date, ensure the closure of alerts and case are adequately justifiable, timely reporting of STRs and compliance to record keeping
- manage a team in attending requests from regulators and law enforcement agencies
- enhance the process, relook at the tracking template for improvement and undertake reconciliation of internal and external reporting
- act as a liaison with the regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies on compliance and AML/CFT issues
- degree in Banking/Finance/Management/Business Management/Legal or any related field
- minimum of 8 years of AML/Compliance experience, including 3 years experience as a Supervisor or Team Lead
- experience in asset management would be highly desirable
- possess good communication skills, in both English and Malay
- highly organisational, independent and analytical
This financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and international coverage, they have won numerous awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The financial institution has a high priority on developing their people to world class standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager, AML Transaction Compliance job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125