Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Kim-Yie Lee
Job Ref 1873440/001
Date posted 10 November 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/capital-markets 2022-11-10 2023-01-09 financial-services kuala lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting CEO, Securities job opportunity has just become available at a securities company based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the CEO, Securities Role:
As a CEO, Securities you will be required to lead, implement and ensure that business plans are executed in an effective and expedient manner with proper governance structures and decision-making procedures in place, and ensure that the company's assets, business lines and objectives are safeguarded at all times.
- Ensure the company operates in an efficient and effective manner in accordance with the business plans, size and complexity as well as in accordance with the policies and procedures laid down by the board and management
- Lead and oversee business plans for each of the business lines and are carried out effectively and generating commensurate revenue in accordance with the plans and budgets approved by the board
- Manage business lines including dealing in securities, derivatives, investment advice and corporate finance
- Develop potential business areas that could generate income for the company within the financial capacity and resources available in the company
- Managing and carrying out businesses of the company are in compliance with all existing laws, guidelines, rules and regulations as well as in a manner safeguarded by sufficient internal controls and within acceptable business policies and industry practices
- Lead, oversee and ensure that sufficient risk management policies and procedures are in place in line with the group enterprise risk management framework as approved by the board
- Ensure that all inherent risk areas have been adequately addressed or mitigated including the company’s IT systems, policies and standard operating procedures to prevent undue losses (including cybersecurity risks) arising from the business lines of the company
- Perform accurate analysis of financial trends and budgets to help the BOD and the organisation to increase credibility. Improve the planning and budgeting process continually by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership
- Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering advice on contracts, negotiations, or business deals the organisation may be negotiating or entering into
- Evaluate the company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase in operating efficiency
In order to succeed in this CEO, Securities role, you must be well versed in and have a strong understanding of the securities business and have held leadership positions in a similar industry within financial services
- Minimum of 18 years' experience in securities, brokerage or financial markets
- Degree in accounting/finance/investment/economics
- Proven experience and track record in securities
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills alongside the ability to coach and mentor members of employees at all levels
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career and to be given a chance to lead a well-known securities firm.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in our career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CEO, Securities role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 November 2022An exciting VP, Hire Purchase Product Management job opportunity has opened up at a financial services provider based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An attractive Head, Credit Card Acquisition job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An attractive Digital Product Specialist job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting AML System & Project Lead job has just become available in a renowned bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 November 2022An attractive Associate Director, Digital Acquisition job in a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.