Manager, Client Solutions
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Date posted 19 May 20192019-05-19 2019-07-18 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Manager, Client Solutions role has just become available at a top tier financial guarantee insurer based in Kuala Lumpur. This role is for a talent who is keen on a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
About this Manager, Client Solutions Role:
As a Manager of Client Solutions, you will be responsible to conduct thorough credit evaluation, prepare underwriting proposal for submission to the committee and manage an assigned portfolio of client's account.
- Credit proposals & Deal Structuring: Formulate the terms and conditions for possible deals by analysing the client’s risk profile, market research on industrial threats and tracking of developments on regulatory requirements, ensuring that an optimised structure can be proposed to clients that meet their requirement whilst satisfying the organisation's risk appetite
- Underwriting proposals: Make applications and preparations of underwriting proposals for submission to team leader for review prior to the committee while developing high knowledge and familiarity with the prospect/client whilst identifying the risks involved, ensuring that credit proposals meet the expectations of the committee
- Reviews & Account Management: Prepare periodic reviews of the accounts assigned and memos in respect of clients’ requests for variations of terms and conditions on a timely manner to ensure clients’ business needs are adequately evaluated with recommendations
- Legal & Compliance: Maintain compliance with underwriting policies, procedures and guidelines, ensuring that they are adhered to at all times.
- Client Relationship: Maintain close communications with clients pertaining to proposed deal structures, ensuring that clients are aware of their obligations according to the latest terms and avoid the risk of default.
- Actively monitor the accounts assigned in the portfolio in terms of financial stability and raise early warning signals where necessary
- Network with banks, auditors, and potential clients – building relationships with them, aiding funnel generation for future business opportunities.
To succeed in this role, you must have minimum five years of working experience in Corporate/Investment Banking/Credit Risk Management and/or other Financial Services with primary exposure in credit
Other key requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business
- Knowledge of Debt Capital Markets/Corporate & Investment Banking
- Analytical thinking, meticulous and have good business acumen
- Good stakeholder management and able to communicate across levels
This financial guarantee insurer needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. You will have the opportunity to work in an organisation with a stellar reputation in the market and a great clientele base. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you to work with an industry leader with a successful track record.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C