Assistant Manager, Debt Capital Markets
Consultant Aiman Rosman
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-10 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Assistant Manager, Debt Capital Markets job has just become available at one of the most respected privately-owned corporate finance advisory firms licensed by the securities commission Malaysia based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head, this is a role for an assistant manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Assistant Manager, Debt Capital Markets role:
Responsible for providing support for the DCM team by developing and maintaining market analytics; developing pitch materials and transaction marketing materials to help originate new mandates; and structure, process and execute Sukuk or corporate debt offerings.
- Technical Skills - The DCM Analyst will have strong understanding of economics and statistics enabling him/her to discern factors in the markets and in the clients' businesses that can affect the success of prospective debt offerings.
- Research - The DCM Analyst will have the intellectual curiosity to pursue and collect data that supports and develops the analyses that go into DCM pitch books.
- Transaction Execution - The DCM Analyst will be heavily involved with processing transactions in which the company is the financial adviser. This will include complying with the CMSA regulations and the company’s procedures on document collection and due diligence.
- Data Management - The DCM Analyst will manage databases related to the company’s clients, market developments and new issuance in the market.
- Communication and Collaboration - The DCM Analyst will consistently communicate with all pertinent team members during transaction execution. He or she will also collaborate with team members across the company’s during pitch and execution processes.
- Personal Capability - The DCM Analyst will demonstrate strong character whose accuracy inspires confidence by all members of the team. This position requires a strong work ethic, meticulous analytical skills and the creativity to apply sophisticated statistical solutions to economic analyses
To succeed in this role , you will need to be a strong team player and collaborate as a team member to achieve business goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in economics, finance, actuarial, statistics or a related field
- CMSRL License
- Interest in and willingness to learn capital markets and finance
- Very strong Excel skills, specifically in financial modelling
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Word programs
This leading financial advisory firm needs no introduction and is recognsied as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C