Manager, Project Financing Advisory
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Kim-Yie Lee
Date posted 06 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Manager, Project Financing Advisory role has just become available at one of the most respected advisory consultancy based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Director of the team, this is a role for someone who has experience in project financing in infrastructure.
About the Manager, Project Financing Advisory Role:
In this business critical role you will be working within and across a multiplicity of industries to provide advice in business strategy, project structuring and financing, financial modelling, financial feasibility, and fundraising to the public and private sectors.
- Structuring deals for infrastructure projects
- Procuring private sector partners for public sector clients
- Delivering solutions for infrastructure deals including funding new infrastructure projects, commercial aspects of concession agreements, supporting mergers and acquisitions or restructuring
- Developing business strategies including business planning and transform operations to drive both growth and profitability
- Managing a range of projects (from small to highly complex) and ensuring its completion within stipulated timeline and budget to meet project objectives and economics
To succeed in the Manager, Project Financing Advisory role, you will need to have at least five years working experience from a banking or financial services firm handling project financing roles.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other relevant discipline and /or professional accounting qualification
- Able to demonstrates solid numerical and analytical skills
- Relevant consulting or commercial experience practice for Manager level and 10 to 12 years for Associate Director level in corporate advisory, valuation, restructuring, financial evaluations or project advisory and financing
- Project management experience is required
This international consultancy needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate accolades. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager, Project Financing Advisory job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125